Your shopping cart is empty!
JuCad trolleys can be assembled quickly and conveniently thanks to their innovative technology.
The trolley frame and wheels can be cleaned easily with a compressed air gun. The moving parts and axle connections of the trolley can be treated with a special cleaner or a colourless silicon-free oil. In this way, wheels and push-pull connections remain easy-running.
The surface of your trolley can be easily cleaned with a damp and soft cloth. Please do not use rough sponges, steel wool, sprays or polishes which might damage the satin finish and the protective coating of the trolley
For adequate cleaning of your trolley we recommend the JuCad Maintenance Kit consisting of a special cleaning liquid, micro lubrication with nano-coating, axle protector with cleaning fleece and microfiber cloth.
When ordering your JuCad trolley you may choose any available rim or rubber tyre colour without surcharge.
If you should wish to purchase an additional set of tyres, they are available as a set of two (rear wheels only) or set of three (two rear/one front).
• JuCad Rubber Tires (Set of Two)• JuCad Rubber Tires (Set of Three)
Pack your golf trolley securely with the robust and compact carry bags or the reinforced transport bags with wheels and telescopic handle, also suitable for air travels.
Helpful advice how to pack your transport bag or carry bag can be found in the packing instructions.
• Download the packing instruction for the JuCad carry bag• Download the packing instruction for the JuCad transport bag
The JuCad Travelcover is ideal for your travels.
Your JuCad trolley fits together with your golf gear into the JuCad Travelcover and you travel with only one golf luggage (applies to JuCad Titan, JuCad Edition, JuCad Carbon, JuCad Junior and all JuCad Travel models).
Helpful advice how to pack the travel cover can be found in the packing instructions.
• Download the packing instructions for the JuCad Travel Cover.
The warranty period for a JuCad trolley including battery is 2 years from the date of delivery. The warranty time on all JuCad frames made of titanium, stainless steel or carbon is 5 years.
The JuCad Powerpack
All electric JuCad trolleys come with a very compact JuCad Powerpack (1.0 kg accu cells + control unit) and a small handy charger. The extra light Powerpack is safely protected inside the golf bag to guarantee its long service life. It contains a secure high-performance lithium battery with an endurance of up to 45 golf holes as well as the intelligent electronics. The JuCad charger has been especially developed for the JuCad Powerpack and must for safety reasons only be used for charging JuCad accumulators. The JuCad Powerpack can stay constantly connected with the JuCad charger. Once the JuCad Powerpack is fully charged, the charging process will stop automatically (light turns green) and the Powerpack can stay connected with the charger without any danger of overcharging.
The JuCad Powerpack is certified according to the UN transportation test BU-2013-000559-UN and complies with all legal transport and safety regulations. The test procedures are very costly and have to be redone for every type of accumulator, which influences the cost of safe high-quality batteries. Of course only renowned accumulator cells are used for JuCad products.
Travelling with the JuCad PowerpackAlready in 2003 JuCad was the first brand within the golfing industry to use lithium-ion-accumulators for their golf trolleys. These accumulators were especially developed for JuCad and were certified by the international transport authorities and the „United Nations Economic Commission for Europe (UNECE)" acc. to the UN transportation test BU-2013-000559-UN. The hazardous goods regulations specify for which products the regulations apply, they classify the goods into various groups and lay down the test methods.
JuCad Powerpacks have been complying for 13 years with all legal transport and safety regulations!
In contradiction to a recently by another trolley manufacturer published flight accumulator "novelty" information, it depends exclusively on the flight operator’s regulations if the transport of a specific lithium-ion-accumulator on a flight is allowed or denied. Frequent changes with regard to allowed watt-hours within these regulations have to be respected (IATA directions). In the past the regulations were 160 watt-hours max, in 2016 this was lowered to 100 watt-hours max. JuCad has of course reacted long ago to these changes and is offering their customers in addition to the powerful standard JuCad Powerpack a JuCad flight Powerpack with 2 x 83 Wh for travels.
Important advice for the change of accumulator cellsVarious vendors are offering a "cheap" exchange of accumulator cells, partly with a misleading reference to the brand JuCad. We highly recommend to trust the exchange of the cells in your Original JuCad Powerpack exclusively to our German factory or an authorized partner indicated by us. The electronic software of every JuCad trolley and the JuCad charger are exclusively designed for Original JuCad accumulator cells and are technically harmonised with each other.
The implementation of foreign brand accumulators can cause severe safety and software problems. Third brand cells might not be provided with the authorized protective circuit, which can cause explosions or spontaneous ignition. Furthermore their use is prohibited without a valid UN transportation test.
JuCad will not assume any liability for problems or damages caused to an electric JuCad trolley or JuCad Powerpack, which are due to the use of third party batteries or lihium-ion-cells.
With the installation of a third party battery or a third party cell exchange the legal warranty will be invalidated.
Lifespan and durabilityThere are many factors which might affect the lifespan of lithium-ion-accumulators. General observations are:
Certain factors can reduce the capacity additionally:
• Download the general information about the JuCad Powerpack
All electric JuCad trolleys are equipped with a JuCad Powerpack and a small, handy charger. The JuCad charger has been especially developed for the JuCad Powerpack and must for safety reasons only be used for charging JuCad accumulators. The JuCad Powerpack can stay constantly connected with the JuCad charger. Once the JuCad Powerpack is fully charged, the charging process will stop automatically (light turns green) and the Powerpack can stay connected with the charger without any danger of overcharging.
Connect the cable of the charger to the socket on the Powerpack. They only fit in one position, please look for the color marking. The plug should only be pushed straight in, do not turn it to avoid any damage.
Only now insert the power plug of the charger in the socket (100-240 V) and the charging process will start.
Lamp lights up red: battery is charging.Lamp is lit green: battery is full (the charger stops charging and goes into stand by).Lamp is flashing red: charging default (separate the power plug from the socket and re-start the charging process).
During non-playing breaks for several months it is recommended to disconnect the JuCad Powerpack from charger and trolley and store it fully charged in a cool and dry place (e.g. in the basement). The ideal storage temperature is about 10° C and the battery should not be exposed to extreme temperature fluctuations. Freezing temperatures should be avoided at all costs.
Please recharge the Powerpack before the first resumption of your game.
Remotes manufactured prior to August 2018
(1) The remote control only works with your JuCad trolley in drive or reverse mode (models with function selector D/N/R in position D or R, models with ON/OFF button in position ON). The rotary speed regulator of your trolley must be turned completely to the front (position 0/ STOP).
(2) Using the arrow keys you can move your JuCad trolley in the desired direction (forward, backward, right, left).
(3) Through multiple pressing the arrow buttons for forward and backward you can increase the speed of the trolley step by step. By pressing the opposite direction key, you can slow down the speed of your trolley until it comes to a standstill.
(4) To turn right or left while in forward or reverse drive, keep pressing the corresponding arrow as long as you wish the trolley to turn in the desired direction. When you release the arrow, the trolley will continue straight on. Please turn the trolley only to the right and left while driving forward or backwards.
(5) With the red STOP button you put the JuCad trolley immediately to standing.
(6) With the ON/OFF button you can set the transmitter to a stand-by mode. Press the button for about 2 seconds until the indicator flashes briefly. In stand-by mode the indicator will only flash when you press the red STOP button, which is still active, when pressing any other key the indicator will not light up at all. When you press the ON/OFF button again for 2 seconds, the stand-by mode is deactivated and the keypad is working again. While the transmitter is active, the indicator will flash (= send signals) any time you press a button.
(7) The keys marked with "10", "20" and "30" correspond to the automatic forward drive for 10, 20 and 30 meters. By pressing the red STOP button the automatic forward drive is stopped. Directing the trolley during automatic forward drive to the right or left is not possible!
(8) Once your trolley is out of the reach of the remote control, it stops.
Remotes manufactured after July 2018
(1) The remote control only works with your JuCad trolley in DRIVE mode (models with function selector D/N/R in position D, models with ON/OFF button in position ON). The rotary speed regulator of your trolley must be turned completely to the front (position 0 = STOP).
(3) Through multiple pressing the arrow buttons for forward and reverse you can increase the speed of the trolley step by step. 4 speed levels are available. By pressing the opposite direction key, you can slow down the speed of your trolley until it comes to a standstill.
(4) To turn right or left while in forward or reverse drive, keep pressing the corresponding arrow as long as you wish the trolley to turn in the desired direction. When you release the arrow, the trolley will continue straight on. Please turn the trolley only to the right and left while driving forward or backwards, not while standing still.
(5) With the STOP button you put the JuCad trolley immediately to standing.
(6) With the ON/OFF button you can set the handheld transmitter to a "stand by/power-saving mode". Briefly press the ON/OFF button - the green LED light of your transmitter goes off slowly and the key lock is activated. If you press the ON/OFF button again for 2 seconds, the key lock is canceled. For your own safety you may deactivate the key lock also by keeping pressed the STOP-button and thus stop your trolley if was put into drive mode manually by mistake or by unauthorized persons. When the LED light flashes, the key lock is deactivated. While the key lock is switched on, the LED does not light up when the remaining keys are pressed as they will not work.
(7) The keys marked with "10", "20" and "30" correspond to the automatic forward drive for 10, 20 and 30 meters. By pressing the STOP button or any of the arrow keys the automatic forward drive is stopped. Directing the trolley during automatic forward drive to the right or left is not possible!
(9) The remote control is switched off automatically one hour after the last button was pressed (power-saving mode). It can be switched on again by pressing the ON/OFF button or the STOP button until the LED flashes (see point 6).
(10) Every time the handheld transmitter is switched on, the charge status of the handheld transmitter is displayed by the LED lamp. The light flashes 1 to 5 times, depending on the state of charge (5 flashings = 100% charged).
(1) First of all connect the charger to the handheld transmitter.
(2) Hereafter plug the power cord from the charger into the outlet. During charging the lamp of the charger is red, the lamp will turn green when the lithium battery is fully charged.
(1) First of all connect the USB cable to the handheld transmitter.
(2) Hereafter connect the USB connector with a USB socket. The LED will flash during the charging process. As soon as the transmitter is fully charged the LED stops flashing (the light stays green).
When the handheld transmitter is delivered together with your JuCad, it is already programmed for your trolley. If you receive the transmitter subsequently (due to loss or exchange of transmitter), please proceed as follows:
(1) First of all connect the battery with your trolley.
(2) The handle of your JuCad trolley is either provided with a function selector D/N/R or with an ON/OFF push button. Please select the free-wheel function by turning your function selector to position N or the ON/OFF button in position OFF (LED light is turned off).
(3) Press the automatic forward drive button (10/20/30 m) on your trolley and keep it pressed. While the automatic forward drive button is still pressed down turn the function selector of your trolley in position D, or the ON/OFF button in position ON (button is pressed down/LED light is shining).
(4) After approx. 2 seconds release the automatic forward drive button. Then press shortly a pointed non metallic object (such as a plastic paper clip or a toothpick) into the small rectangular opening which you find at the side of your transmitter. After that the red light on the front of the transmitter starts flashing to confirm the coding. As soon as the red light turns off, the remote control is ready.
(1) The trolley is ready for coding while in Drive mode (trolleys with function selector D/N/R in position D, models with ON/OFF button in position ON). The Powerpack must be disconnected.
(2) Press the ON/OFF button until the LED light illuminates and keep the button pressed (do not release!). Press with another finger successively the buttons STOP – RIGHT – FORWARD – LEFT – REVERSE - STOP. Now release the ON/OFF button. The LED will flash slowly (coding mode).
(3) Connect the JuCad Powerpack to the trolley while the transmitter is in coding mode (LED flashing).
(4) The LED light will turn off as soon as the coding was successfully realized.